This is my cousin Wendy. She's my cousin by marriage - my wife's cousin. That makes her my cousin, right? All of my girl-cousins are beautiful so she fits right in with the rest of them...
Anyway, this is my first attempt in Aperture with bringing color into a black and white picture. Hardly a better subject than Wendy. If she looks familiar to you, that's no mistake on your part. She's kind of a big deal.
Damn the fishnet but that's how it was taken. And actually, I have to give credit where credit is earned. I did not take this picture, it was taken from our wedding photographer, Mike. Damn the fishnet, Mike.
2 comments:
I love this photo...I know you didn't take it, but good work in aperture...I need to get mine soon. And just so you know, I love the fishnet...and think it is a more interesting picture because of it...so don't damn the fishnet!
Post a Comment