skip to main | skip to sidebar

AS I SEE IT

When I was a Private in the Army I bought a camera from a guy in the barracks. My First Sergeant taught me how to use it. My new-found hobby waned but my pastor/mentor Kevin has recently inspired me to take it up again. Nature is my preferred subject, as you can see for yourself. I hope you enjoy what you see - feel free to leave comments of any kind. Thanks for looking!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Waiting for Santa Claus


Buzz waits every day at the ranch to get some of the fat guy...
Posted by Johnny at 6:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mrs. V

Mrs. V
Any chance to break a law...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (21)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2010 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (5)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • These guys are big and loud, just like some people...
      • Each morning, in these so called winter months, th...
      • I cannot remember the name of these... I just call...
      • おれんじ
      • Waiting for Santa Claus
  • ►  2007 (33)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (11)

About Me

Johnny
Very amateur photographer; always learning. Your comments are welcome.
View my complete profile